General Information for Booking The Community Room/Kitchen
- Reservation form must be filled out and signed with in one week of scheduling.
- Room Fee and Deposit must be paid with in one week of scheduling. Room Fee varies depending on what type of function (call for specifics)
- Refundable deposit is $100
- We can hold a room for one week without the deposit being paid and then the room will be released.
- You only have access to the room during the time you have scheduled.
- We have two other areas in the library that can be reserved for small meetings, the board room and the digitization room.
- The Following items are available for in house use in the community room and kitchen.
- 8 plastic rectangle tables, 6 round tables, 80 chairs
- Registration Table
- Tape/CD player
- TV and DVD player
- Water pitchers, salt & pepper shakers available
- No linens are available. User must bring own table cloths, dish towels, dish cloths, and cleaning rags. No dishes, serving spoons, or utensils are available. Print Reservation Form Here
Larsen-Sant Library phone – 208-852-0175